Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Enough With Your Attitude.



When your friend suddenly bad mouthed about your personality, and your doing, what is your responds towards them. My responds is giving him advice to not make any bad speculation. But, in reality, how many people would really2 hear your advice? Only you know that. Im in the same situation. I don't know whether he was affected by others, but one thing for sure, you should not say something that can/maybe cut our friendship. Some people are sensitive towards friendship, some are not. Perhaps today I can forgive that, but  I cant be sure if you had make others angry towards you.

Honestly speaking, Im in a bad mood today due to my assignment that had not been pass up by my friends, and here you are try to make me angry again. And its not just that, You had make other people frustrated with your attitude my frenz. Just an advice for you. Beware the fury of a patient man. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The angry will pass. And the calm will come.

P/S : We have to have a deep, patient compassion for the fears of men and irrational mania of those who hate or condemn us. 


2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I would usually ignore these kind of persons. Unless he badmouthed me behind my back which could cost my image or worse, friendship and trust with other ppl, then it's on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really hope that, by ignoring this type of people can make them change themselves.

    ReplyDelete

Keep It Straight. Live your Life~

I am Who I am Adat bekerja dekat tempat orang, kene sentiasa bekalkan kepala dengan mindset ni "Kesabaran", hahahaha. Ha...